Fair Housing Laws and Example Scenarios
This course provides a lot of important information for real estate brokers, mortgage brokers, property managers, and beginning investors.
By the end of this course you will have an overview of the Fair Housing Act, and be familiar with many scenarios that you could face as an industry professional.
This course includes a basic overview of the Fair Housing Act, as well as a lecture and Q&A session provided by an attorney who works with landlords facing Fair Housing complaints.
Fair Housing Laws & Example Scenarios
- FHA – Introduction | 1m 59s
- FHA – History and Basics | 3m 08s
- FHA – How it Applies to Brokers | 1m 55s
- FHA – Exemptions and Protections | 5m 40s
- FHA – Terms, Prohibitions and Penalties | 6m 59s
- FHA – What To Do If You Are a Victim and Local Laws | 2m 36s
- FHA – Video (Intro) | 05s
- FHA – Attorney Video (Part 1) | 43m 43s
- FHA – Attorney Video (Part 2) | 57m 10s
- FHA – Review | 4m 15s